Many thanks to the fabulous crowd of Groundswell supporters who came to our Spring Mixer on May 15! It was a blast! Thanks also to Iron Owl Kitchen for the fantastic spread, to Hopshire Farm & Brewery for outstanding brews, and to The Mad Goats for non-stop, foot stompin’ live music!
The event was the kick off to our Spring Membership Drive (link to Join page, which we should update) If you’re not yet a Groundswell Member, please consider joining today. Right now we’re offering some special deals for new and returning Members:
- 25% off all farm & food books at Home Green Home, your local source for green living goods and sustainable furnishings.
- $10 off Wide Awake Bakery CRUST FUND Breadshare – pay only $40 for 10 pick-ups!
- 10% off all purchases of locally handcrafted herbal products from Rootwork Herbals!
- 10% off Celia’s Ice Pops orders of 20 or more for your July 4th celebration. Enjoy the Finger Lakes’ first handcrafted ice pops made from scratch with fresh fruit in season from the region’s farms & vineyards – chocolate, too!
- With your Groundswell Membership you get not only the satisfaction of helping to build a stronger local food system, you also get:
- Tuition discounts on selected Groundswell programs
- Admission to Groundswell Member Only Events like our monthly Homestead Farmers & Gardeners gatherings
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Groundswell Swag – a snazzy Groundswell Sticker AND Groundswell Button!
- Individual Membership: $25
- Low Income/Student Membership: $15
- Family or Farm Business Membership: The first individual in the family or farm business costs $25, then $15 for each additional individual.
Join online or send your check or money order, payable to Grounds well-CTA, to: Groundswell Center, P.O. Box 6679, Ithaca, NY 14851
Your Groundswell Membership will help support programs which have helped hundreds of aspiring farmers, homesteaders, and food citizens to gain the skills and access to resources they need. Thank you for being part of this Groundswell!