Give a gift that contributes to a strong, sustainable and equitable food system. When you make a gift to Groundswell Center for Local Food and Farming* and choose one of the items below, we will mail you a beautiful insert card as well as a holiday greeting card to send to your ‘gift’ recipient.
NOT DONATING AS A GIFT? VISIT OUR DONATION PAGE HERE
* Groundswell Center is a project of the Center for Transformative Action (CTA). When you make your online payment it will link to the CTA PayPal page.
Your gift provides one low-income individual or student a Groundswell membership. Membership includes free admission to Homestead and CRAFT network tours and discounted admission to Groundswell Programs, and discounts at various partner businesses.
$60 GIFT / $5 a month
Your gift provides one pound of cover crop for our Incubator Farm and one hour of labor for tilling and planting the seeds.
$120 GIFT / $10 a month
Your gift covers 5 square feet of compost and the labor for tilling into the fields at our Incubator Farm.
Your gift funds our scholarship program for diverse farmers to participate in our training programs and at our Incubator Farm.
Your gift engages diverse learners and empowers them with skills, knowledge and access to resources in order to build sustainable land-based livelihoods and equitable local food systems. Name your own donation (select one time or recurring)
THANKS FOR GIVING TO GROUNDSWELL!
At Groundswell Center for Local Food & Farming we provide access to land for marginalized people and education that merges sustainable farming practices and social justice.
We plant the seeds that will become the food system we all dream of.
Your gift enables us to grow our work and expand our reach.
Your tax deductible donation allows us to:
- Expand the capacity of our Incubator Farm by 50% to train New Americans, women and disabled farmers
- Add curricula on food justice and equity to all of our program offerings
- Offer new technical courses to enhance existing farm and food businesses
- Co-Host events that unite justice advocates and address inequalities in our food system