Pig-n-Pints: Fundraiser & Pig Roast
What is PIG-N-PINTS?
Pig-N-Pints is an annual fundraising event held each fall by Groundswell Center for Local Food and Farming. We host a pig roast and silent auction at a local farm/brewery which is free to attend and open to the public. The proceeds from our silent auction, food sales and sponsorship benefit our Beginning Farmer Training programs and help to support a diverse, resilient local food system in the Finger Lakes region.
Pig-n-Pints is family-friendly, open to the public, and free to attend. We provide live music, activities such as cider-pressing demonstrations, cider and beer tastings, face-painting and marshmallow roasting.
Who comes to PIG-N-PINTS?
In 2015 there were over 200 attendees from around the Finger Lakes region.
How do you promote PIG-N-PINTS?
In 2015, we promoted the event online, on the radio, in print (posters & flyers) and via social media. As a sponsor, your name and logo would be included in many of these promotions for 2016.
Sponsorship of Pig-n-Pints is an opportunity not only to support our local food and farming community, but to also affiliate your business with like-minded individuals and organizations that want to support you!
What is included in Sponsorship?
Only 6 sponsorships are available this year. As a sponsor of Pig-n-Pints we can offer:
- Logo & Link on Groundswell’s Website (2,100 views/month)
- Logo & Link in Groundswell E-Newsletter (1,900 subscribers)
- Thank you post on FB with logo and link (1,800 fans)
- 2 VIP Invitations to Pig-N-Pints (including complimentary meals & pint jars)
- Logo featured on Groundswell banner at event and posted on Rt 13 prior to event
- Logo featured on Groundswell mason jar glasses being sold at event (200 jars)
- Business name/logo in all online event promotions
- Business logo / name on all print promotions (200+ flyers & posters)
- Verbal recognition and thank you at event
SPONSORSHIP INVESTMENT: $750
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SPONSOR, CONTACT JENN BASSMAN: firstname.lastname@example.org