Grow Your Farm Business Course Series
January 16 - March 20, 2019
The Grow Your Farm Business Course is our annual course for people in the early to mid stages of developing an agricultural business. The Course is designed as a 10-week intensive, although each course can also be taken individually.
ONE ON ONE CONSULTATIONS
Whether you're just starting out in farming or have been at it for a while, our Business Development Coordinator provides individualized guidance to help you:
- Conceptualize and set goals
- Create management strategies
- Develop your market & expand distribution
- Develop record keeping tools
- Preparing loan applications
There are also local, state and federal resources available to farmers and business owners including:
- Matched Savings Programs
- Business Loan Programs for farmers
- Conservation and Production Incentive programs that cover operational and infrastructure needs through organizations such as USDA FSA & NRCS
Many of these resources are specifically available to underrepresented and underserved individuals including people of color, refugees and immigrants. Groundswell's Business Development Coordinator can bridge the gap that connects you with resources, business development opportunities, incentivized programs, matched savings programs, mentorships, and trainings from other agencies and regional leaders that are uniquely suited to your needs and goals.
Contact Adriana at 607-319-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a Business Owner
We have teamed up with Alternatives Federal Credit Union to offer a class to help you figure out all the details of getting started on your business